Corporate Secretary Service was established by the Resolution of Board of Directors of JSC «Tau-Ken Samruk», dated May 29, 2009, Minutes № 2/09.
Corporate Secretary Service reports directly to the Corporate Secretary and Corporate Secretary is accountable to the Board of Directors of JSC «Tau-Ken Samruk».
The main tasks of the Corporate Secretary Service are the following:
- Ensuring efficient operation of the Board of Directors and Committees;
- Assisting the Corporate Secretary in enforcing agencies and officials of the Company of the Republic of Kazakhstan with legislation in the sphere of Corporate Governance, Charter, Corporate Governance Code and other internal documents of the Company in terms of Corporate Governance;
- Assisting the Corporate Secretary in implementation of measures to prepare the decisions of the Sole Shareholder in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Charter and other internal documents of the Company;
- Provision of storage and disclosure of material information about the Company, as well as maintaining a high level of information transparency within the competence of the Service;
- Assisting the Corporate Secretary in providing a clear and effective communication between the Company and the Sole Shareholder, as well as between the bodies of the Company;
- Implementing the activities (within the competence), aimed at improving corporate governance in the Company.