Chairman of the Management Board, member of the Board of Directors
Date of first election to the Board of Directors,
Date of the current election to the Board of Directors: Decision of the Board of Samruk-Kazyna JSC dated April 23, 2018 (Minutes #13/18)
Citizenship: Republic of Kazakhstan
Date of birth: June 3, 1979
– In 2000 he graduated from the Kazakh State National University named after Al-Farabi, in the specialy -Jurisprudence.
– in 2012 he obtained the Bachelor’s degree, in the specialty – organization of transportation, traffic and operation of transport, Kazakh Railway Engineering University.
– in 2015 he graduated from the Russian Academy of National Economy and Public Administration under the President of the Russian Federation, the Master’s degree in Public and Municipal Government.
He qualified in MBA International Management, GenevaBusinessSchool (2016) and MBA Mining Management, NRTU Moscow Institute of Steel and Alloys (2017).
– since 2001 – Senior Prosecutor’s Assistant, Semirechenskaya transport prosecutor’s office.
– since 2004 –Deputy Director – Head of the Contract and Legal Division of the Legal Department, Kazakhtelecom JSC.
– since2006 – Head of the Administrative Support Department of the Administrative and Financial Department, Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan on Regulation of Activities of the ARFC.
– since2007 to 2008– Head of the Legal Department Representation of Mining and Concentration Complex OJSC.
– since 2009 to 2016 held the position from the Leading Specialist of the Legal Department to the CEO – General Director of Trade and Transport Company LLP, JSC NAC Kazatomprom.
– since 2016 – General Director of Karatau LLP, JSC NAC Kazatomprom.
– since April 2018 – Managing Director of the “Uranium Mining” Division of JSC NAC Kazatomprom.
– since 23, 2018 – to present – Chief Executive Officer of JSC NMC Tau-Ken Samruk.
Work and membership in the Board of Directors of other organizations: The Representative of the Sole Shareholder in the Board of Directors of JSC NAC Kazatomprom
Ownership of Company’s Shares: no.
Ownership of shares of suppliers and competitors of the company, number and amount of shares owned by affiliated companies: no.