OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY
National Mining Company Tau-Ken Samruk unconditionally adheres to the norms of the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the field of occupational safety and health. Our goal is to ensure a high level of reliability and safety of production, compliance with the best industry standards. We also openly demand a responsible attitude towards industrial safety issues from our partners.
- Management of production risks, timely detection and leveling of dangerous and harmful factors
- Trouble-free operation and non-admission of technological violations that could have a negative impact on people and the environment, providing a comfortable working environment
- Active involvement of employees and partners in work to ensure safety and labor protection
- Continuous improvement of methods and tools for ensuring occupational safety and health protection through monitoring, analyzing and implementing best world practices
- Ensuring transparency and availability of information related to occupational health and safety issues
Health and Safety Policy JSC NMC Tau-Ken Samruk