OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY
The prior objective of JSC NMC "Tau-Ken Samruk" is to increase the high efficiency, reliability of production, labor safety and health of employees and partners of the Company.
The Company has the following commitments in the field of occupational safety and health:
- Continuous improving the methods and tools of management for occupational safety and health;
- Be open to external stakeholders and partners in the field of management for occupational health and safety;
- Demanding our partners the responsible attitude to occupational safety and health in the production, supply of goods and services;
- Active involving the employees in continuous operation on security and occupational safety;
- Following the legislations of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the requirements of the Company in the field of occupational safety and health;
- Attempting to the trouble-free operation and the absence of technological failures, which could have negative effects on people and equipment.
Documents to Section:
Health and Safety Policy of JSC NMC «Таu-Кеn Samruk», approved by the decision of the meeting in presentia of the Board of Directors of JSC NMC «Таu-Кеn Samruk», dated August 27, 2015 (Protocol №08/15) Download