Information about the company
JSC «Tau-Кen Samruk» National Mining Company is a vertically integrated company and was founded in accordance with №10 Resolution of Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan, dated January 15, in order to ensure the effective operation of subsoil use in the following fields:
- Exploration, development, production, processing and marketing of solid minerals;
- Effective management of transmitted Company shares of mining and metallurgic industry;
- Development and introduction of new high-tech and efficient technologies in mining industry;
- Reproduction of mineral resources potential of the republic;
- Development of non-commercial reserves deposits.
«Tau-Ken Samruk» NMC» JSC is a group of companies of «Sovereign Wealth Fund «Samruk-Kazyna» JSC. «Tau-Ken Samruk» NMC» JSC is a partner of «GlencoreInternational» and owns 29.8% shares in the authorized capital of LLP «Kazzinc».
Our Development Strategy
Updated «Tau-Ken Samruk» NMC» JSC Development Strategy for 2017-2026 was approved by the Company’s Board of Directors in 2017.
The Company’s mission is development of mining and metals sector in the Republic of Kazakhstan by successful implementation of investment projects and efficient operation of priority solid minerals assets based on sustainable development principles.
Vision determines the Company as a driver of mining industry development in the Republic of Kazakhstan, where meaningful and complex deposits are developed with involvement of best technologies and partners.
Our priority metals – gold, copper, zinc, lead.
- Increase in the Company’s value for a Shareholder.
- Sustainable development of the Company due to reinvestments.
- Upgrade of the Company’s project management skills and search for new projects.
- Giving a boost to Kazak Mining and Metals industry development.