Expanding the scope of activity, JSC «Tau-Ken Samruk» builds the strategy of environmental management.
In 2015, the Company has been updated the corporate environmental policy of JSC «Tau-Ken Samruk» that expresses the position of the Company related to its role and obligations in maintaining a favorable environment in the regions of activities of the Company, subsidiaries and affiliates (hereinafter – S&A).
Planning and implementing the environmental activities, the Company follows the following basic principles:
- Providing compliance with the requirements and standards established by the environmental legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Commitment of preventive measures to prevent environmental pollution and damages in any other forms;
- Continuous improvement and introduction of existing new technologies to ensure the environmental safety;
- Comprehensive and complex issues of environmental safety and management of environmental activities;
- Openness and accessibility of environmental information.
To implement the basic principles of environmental activities, the Company takes the following obligations:
- Providing activities for environmental safety and environmental protection with the necessary resources;
- Management and investment decision-making on the basis of multi-variant scenarios, taking into account the environmental priorities;
- Providing reduction of risks of negative impact on the environment at all stages of investment project implementation;
- Conducting regular environmental monitoring and audit of the operations of the Company and the subsidiaries;
- Ensuring the broad availability of environmental information related to activities of the Company and the subsidiaries in the field of environmental protection and adopted decisions in this area.
Documents to Section:
Environmental Policy of JSC "Tau-Ken Samruk", approved by the Decision of the meeting in presentia of the Board of Directors of JSC "Tau-Ken Samruk", dated August 27, 2015 (Protocol №08/15) Download