August 26, 2016
August 26, 2016, The Board of Directors of Tau-Ken Samruk held a regular meeting
August 26, 2016, The Board of Directors of Tau-Ken Samruk held a regular meeting, during which decision was taken on 26 agenda issues, including:
1. Consideration of Performance Report regarding Tau-Ken Samruk Development Program 2016-2020 for the first half-year period of 2016.
2. Approval of Risk Report for the 2nd quarter of 2016.
3. Consideration of transactions concluded by the Company during the first half-year period of 2016, where the Company is a party of interest.
4. Early power termination and election of new LLC General Director for Tau-Ken Project JV.
5. Consideration of Action Plan related to realization of Sole Shareholder’s Expectations for 2016.
6. Alterations in the membership of Strategic Planning and Investments of the Board of Directors.
7. Consideration of Corporate Secretary’s Activity Report for the 2nd quarter of 2016.
8. Approval of Management Executives – T.Zh.Bigozhin and A.N.Arshabekov – for the position of member of the Board for Altyntau Kokshetau JSC.
9. Approval of key performance indicators for Management Executives and their target values for 2016 as amended.
10. Consideration of Report on transparency and efficiency of information disclosure for the first half-year period of 2016.
11. Prolongation of Trust Management Contract between Kazzinc Holdings LLC and Logic Invest Capital LLC, Logic Business LLC, ДАНА Investment House LLC, concluded October 2, 2014.
12. Approval of independent realization of pre-investment phase under Kushmurun-3 Coal Opencast Development and construction of Torgay TPP with the capacity 1,320 MW.
13. Signing Additional Agreement № 1 to the Contract of Sale and Purchase of a 90.1% share in Silicon Mining LLC concluded December 2, 2015 in Astana city (the Republic of Kazakhstan) between Investment Fund of Kazakhstan JSC and Tau-Ken Samruk JSC.
14. Assessment of Management Executives activity in terms of achieving key indicators in 2015.
15. Approval of additional limit in Bank of Astana JSC.
16. Approval of Corporate Social Responsibility Policy of Tau-Ken Samruk JSC, as amended.
Therewith, the Board of Tau-Ken Samruk considered the issues on approval of the average number of employees and corporate structure, re-election of Management Executives, approval of Executives, Corporate Secretary and Internal Audit Service staff remuneration as amended.
The board of Tau-Ken Samruk considered Activity Report of Internal Audit Service for the 2nd quarter of 2016, and assessed Internal Audit Service and its Head activity for the 2nd quarter of 2016.
Alongside this, the Charter of Tau-Ken Samruk JSC and Tau-Ken Altyn JSC were amended by the Board Resolution.