On April 6, 2016
On April 6, 2016, the regular meeting of Tau-Ken Samruk JSC Board was held
On April 6, 2016, the regular meeting of Tau-Ken Samruk JSC Board was held to make decision on 22 matters of the agenda, including:
1. Preliminarily approval of annual financial statement of Tau-Ken Samruk JSC for 2015 and addressing it to the Sole Shareholder for consideration and approval.
2. Approval of amendments into the Risks Register and Risk Map of Tau-Ken Samruk JSC for 2016.
3. Additional financing of Copper, Gold and Associated Components Exploration at Spasskaya Copper Deposit in Karaganda region.
4. Consideration of Risk Report 2015.
5. Assigning of Tau-Ken Samruk JSC ombudsman.
6. Approval of the additional limit in Qazaq Banki JSC.
7. Exit from joint Mining and Processing of Natural Stones with Kazsamotsvety LLCand termination of the Agreement on Joint Implementation of Mining and Processing of Natural Stones Project.
8. Early termination and election of the new Deputy Chairman for Tau-Ken Temir LLC.
9. Approval of Tau-Ken Samruk consolidated key risk indicators for 2016.
10. Approval of consolidated and unconsolidated Tau-Ken Samruk subsidiaries risk appetite for 2016.
11. Assessment of Tau-Ken Samruk Internal Audit Services and its Head activity for 2015.
Therewith, the Board of Directors considered the following reports:
- Performance of the Development Plan 2015-2019 as of the end of 2015.
- Activity of Tau-Ken Samruk Internal Audit Services for 2015.
- Security of Tau-Ken Samruk informational technologies for 2015.
- Monitoring of Tau-Ken Samruk investment program performance for 12 months of 2015.
In terms of activities that fall under the scope of general meeting of shareholders’ (participants) competence of the legal entity, whose ten and more percent of interest (share of participation in the equity) are owned by Tau-Ken Samruk JSC, the Board of Directors approved participation of Tau-Ken Samruk JSC in Massalskiy LLC on the issues thereof, along with that the issues were considered on the amendments into the Charter of Shokpar-Gagarinskoye LLC, Tau-Ketmen LLC, Tau_ken Project JV LLC, Kremny Kazakhstana LLC, Tau-Ken Altyn LLC, Severny Katpar LLC.
Furthermore, On April 6 members of Tau-Ken Samruk Audit Committee and representatives of Ernst&Young external auditor met to discuss the audit results of consolidated financial statement of the Company for 2015.