Senior Independent Director, member of the Board of Directors
Date of the first election to the Board of Directors,
Date of the current election to the Board of Directors: Decision of the Management Board of Samruk-Kazyna JSC dated April 23, 2018 (Minutes #13/18)
Date of Birth: January 28, 1969
In 1993, he graduated from Georgian Technical University on Hyrdogeology and Engineering Geology specialty.
In 2004 in the Institute of Hydrogeology and Engineering Geology of the Academy of Sciences of Georgia, he defended the degree of candidate of geological and mineralogical sciences.
– 1994 – 1999 – geologist in the State Department of Geology.
– 1998 – 1999 – Engineer – translator, GIOC, SAPROF.
– 2001 – 2004 – he worked at various positions in the World Bank, the Center for Enterprise Restructuring and Management (CERMA).
– 2004 – 2012 – CEO, First Vice-President of GeoPromMining.
– 2012 – 2013 – CEO of Reach Metals Group
– since 2014 – to present – Chief Operation Director of Friona Commerce.
Work and Membership in the Boards of Directors of other organizations: Chief Executive Officer of the Rugby Union of Georgia
Ownership by shares of the company: no.
Ownership of shares of suppliers and competitors of the company, the number and proportion of shares owned of the affiliated companies: no.