JSC NMC Tau-Ken Samruk (hereinafter – the Company) adheres to the principles of information openness and transparency, confirming its readiness to follow high standards of corporate governance. The purpose of information disclosure is meeting in full the needs of stakeholders in obtaining reliable and complete information about the Company in order to increase the efficiency of activities, strengthen trust between the Company and stakeholders, create and increase the investment attractiveness of the Company.
Principles of Information Disclosure
- Reliability – providing information to stakeholders without distorting the facts known to the Company;
- Completeness – providing information that is relevant to reality and sufficient for the stakeholders to understand;
- Efficiency – ensuring the shortest possible time for informing stakeholders about significant events and facts that can affect the financial and economic activities of the Company, as well as affecting the interests of stakeholders;
- Regularity – constant and systematic provision of information about the Company to stakeholders in accordance with the terms determined by the current legislation and internal acts;
- Confidentiality of information – ensuring the safety of commercial, official and other secrets protected by the current legislation and the Company’s contracts;
- Accessibility – the use by the Company of methods of distributing information about the Company, which involve the free receipt of information in a non-burdensome and least expensive form;
- Equality – ensuring equal rights and opportunities in obtaining information by stakeholders, except for cases stipulated by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan and internal documents of the Company.
Interested persons – individuals, legal entities, groups of individuals or legal entities that influence or may be influenced by the Company’s activities. The main representatives of stakeholders are: the Sole Shareholder, investors, customers, suppliers, creditors, employees, state bodies, subsidiaries, public organizations, the population of the regions in which the Company operates, etc.