The internal audit service (hereinafter – Service) is a body of JSC “NMC “Tau-Ken Samruk” (hereinafter – the Company), providing for the organization and implementation of internal audit in the Company, organizational subordinate and functionally accountable to the Board of Directors. The Service is overseen by the audit Committee of the Board of Directors.
THE MISSION OF INTERNAL AUDIT
The mission is to provide the necessary assistance to the Board of Directors and the Executive body in fulfilling their responsibilities to achieve the company’s strategic goals.
OBJECTIVES OF INTERNAL AUDIT
- Internal audit is an activity that provides independent and objective guarantees and advice aimed at improving the organization’s performance.
- Internal audit helps an organization achieve its goals using a systematic and consistent approach to evaluating and improving the effectiveness of risk management, control, and corporate governance processes.
- When developing an Annual audit plan, the Service uses a risk-based approach. Audits are performed in accordance with the Annual audit plan approved by the audit Committee and approved by the Company’s Board of Directors.
- Reports on the activities of the Service, previously reviewed by the audit Committee, are submitted to the Board of Directors on a regular basis.
- For the purpose of continuous professional development, employees of the Service participate in training events, thereby constantly improving their knowledge, skills and competencies.
Documents for the section :