The talent management process is carried out in order to ensure the Company’s personnel security through the availability of potential successors ready to fill key positions/roles in the future.
The main principles of talent management are:
- objectivity – employees’ potential is assessed collegially based on the employees’ competence evaluation (analysis and decision-making; activity management; leadership; innovation and change management; persuasiveness)
- transparency and fairness
- effectiveness – development of employees’ potential meets the real needs of the business in the medium and long term, and is not limited to one structural subdivision of the Company
- validity of decisions based on the principle of meritocracy, transparency and fairness
- discussion of career plans is an integral part of the performance evaluation procedure for succession pools
- career development of employees is not limited by the framework of their subdivision.