JSC «Tau-Кen Samruk» National Mining Company is a vertically integrated company and was founded in accordance with №10 Resolution of Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan, dated January 15, in order to ensure the effective operation of subsoil use in the following fields:
·Exploration, development, production, processing and marketing of solid minerals;
·Effective management of transmitted Company shares of mining and metallurgic industry;
·Development and introduction of new high-tech and efficient technologies in mining industry;
·Reproduction of mineral resources potential of the republic;
·Development of non-commercial reserves deposits.
JSC «Tau-Ken Samruk» is a group of companies of «Sovereign Wealth Fund «Samruk-Kazyna» JSC. JSC «Тau-Кеn Samruk» is a partner of «GlencoreInternational» and owns 29.8% shares in the authorized capital of LLP «Kazzinc».
In 2013, a new Development strategy of JSC «Tau-Ken Samruk» for the period until 2022 was developed, reviewed and approved by the Prime Minister and members of the Government of RK, as well as the Board of Directors of JSC «Samruk-Kazyna».
Our Mission: «The fundamental improvement of development pathway of the mining and metallurgical sector in Kazakhstan».
Our Goal: «Achieving the new development level in mining industry of Kazakhstan due to activation of geological exploration, growth programs implementation and efficient operation of assets».
Our Vision: «In 2022, JSC «Tau-Ken Samruk» will be the largest national company of mining and metallurgical industry of Kazakhstan, introducing the advanced technologies and the best world experience».
Our prior metals are gold, copper, zinc, lead, iron, wolfram, chromium and tin.
1. Development of the resource potential on prior solid minerals due to activation of exploration works with access to the investment in geological exploration for 200 mln. USD per annum;
2. Implementation of mining projects and the development of new production areas;
3. Strengthening and expansion of the human resources potential of the Company;
4. Development of innovative and technological potential of the Company;
5. Purchasing new assets and developing the activities with the transmitted shares of the industrial enterprises.